22 comments for “Vows on Village Basement Sessions

1. June 12, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I can dig it!, the Vows, something like we are going to mental sonic note, that our tightness as a band could cause each of us to think more of himself without the other and not just break up the band but disturb that original vibe that is so special and so hard to keep true. I have to listen to nighttime again- desired affect/effect

2. June 14, 2012 at 9:26 am

Very cool – I love the electric guitar and keyboards in this one.

3. June 15, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Sounding good!

4. June 19, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog! I really like your sound, keep up the good work =) Maybe I’ll write a post about you guys in the future!

• June 19, 2012 at 2:49 pm

You’re welcome and thank you! That’d be awesome if you do :)

5. June 19, 2012 at 3:55 pm

your blog has such a great feel, I’m a huge fan. thanks for the follow, following back xx

6. June 20, 2012 at 11:24 am

What a fantastic song. You guys would fit beautifully into the scene up here in Edmonton, AB. If you ever plan some Canadian shows, don’t forget the prairies. Thanks for posting this.

7. June 23, 2012 at 2:27 am

Go go go guys! You always have my support :)

8. June 23, 2012 at 2:28 am

Reblogged this on Sphere Music and commented:
    One of my favorite indie bands performed an acoustic set of dreamy melodic music.

9. June 24, 2012 at 1:19 pm

I really glad you “Liked/Followed” my blog. Thank you. It brought me to listen to several tracks from your BandCamp page and watched the above video; really enjoyed them all. I look forward to listening to the entire album.

10. June 28, 2012 at 1:30 pm

As a person who both believes in the “do it yourself” attitude, and can appreciate, as best as I can interpret it, what you are trying to do by sort of saying it isn’t always about the mp3, older technologies were sometimes better…anyway I just thought I’d leave this note, and I often don’t comment much on WordPress unless I’m truly impressed – so I’m truly impressed with this. As is probably the case with your group, I don’t have a lot of time to look at what everybody else is doing, simply because I’m trying to do too much with too little time. But I’ll certainly try to watch more of your videos as time permits.

11. July 17, 2012 at 8:34 am

Don’t know if this is approbriate but you guys look adorable playing together! Sweed sound too :)

12. July 18, 2012 at 4:15 am

Loved it! 😉 Thanks for taking a look to my blog! A-

13. July 20, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Really sick! Good luck!

14. August 6, 2012 at 8:24 am

This is great! Had to blog about it: http://wp.me/p2mrDT-qq

15. September 10, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Amazing, really love your sound. Thanks for adding us. Really like the acoustic folk feel, and the raw tones of the singing. Love your little VT at the beginning, get a real sense of you guys from it, you seem fun :)

16. September 12, 2012 at 9:16 am

Sounds good. Keep it up.

17. September 12, 2012 at 9:17 am

Reblogged this on The Viewing Tank.

18. September 26, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I happened to check out your website after you followed my blog and listened to this recording.

Definitely a sound I like. My brother will definitely like your music.

Cheers!

19. November 9, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Love it! ((:
    P.S. Proud to be sharing the same theme for our blogs 😛